search icon
search icon
Flag Arrow Down
Română
Română
Magyar
Magyar
English
English
Français
Français
Deutsch
Deutsch
Italiano
Italiano
Español
Español
Русский
Русский
日本語
日本語
中国人
中国人

Change Language

arrow down
  • Română
    Română
  • Magyar
    Magyar
  • English
    English
  • Français
    Français
  • Deutsch
    Deutsch
  • Italiano
    Italiano
  • Español
    Español
  • Русский
    Русский
  • 日本語
    日本語
  • 中国人
    中国人
Sections
  • Latest News
  • Exclusive
  • INSCOP survey
  • Podcast
  • Moldova
  • Economy
  • Politics
  • News
  • International
  • Sport
  • Health
  • Education
  • Environment
  • Science IT&C
  • Arts & Lifestyle
  • Opinions
About Us
Contact
Privacy Policy
Terms and Conditions
Quickly scroll through news digests and see how they are covered in different publications!
  • Latest News
  • Exclusive
    • INSCOP survey
    • Podcast
    • Moldova
    • Economy
    • Politics
    • News
    • International
    • Sport
    • Health
    • Education
    • Environment
    • Science IT&C
    • Arts & Lifestyle
    • Opinions
  1. Home
  2. International
103 new news items in the last 24 hours
2 July 18:29

Michael Dickerson, chargé d'affaires at the US Embassy, said Romania remains a candidate for the Visa Waiver Program and is optimistic about joining.

Emese Grancsa
whatsapp
facebook
linkedin
x
copy-link copy-link
main event image
International
pexels.com
Michael Dickerson emphasized that Romania continues to be considered for the Visa Waiver program, despite its temporary halt. He stressed the importance of the program in facilitating travel and its contribution to national security. Last year, 24,000 Romanians traveled to the US without the program. Dickerson encouraged the visa application, citing his recent meeting with Prime Minister Ilie Bolojan, where they discussed the strategic partnership and shared commitments.

Sources

sursa imagine
Adevarul
Oficial al Ambasadei SUA în București, despre Visa Waiver: "România rămâne candidată la program"
sursa imagine
Stiripesurse
Michael Dickerson (Ambasada SUA): România rămâne candidată la programul Visa Waiver
sursa imagine
psnews.ro
Dickerson (Ambasada SUA): România rămâne candidată la programul Visa Waiver
sursa imagine
Ziare.com
Ce se întâmplă cu programul Visa Waiver pentru România. Anunțul făcut de însărcinatul cu afaceri al SUA la București înaintea recepției de Ziua Independenței
sursa imagine
Cotidianul
Dickerson: România rămâne candidată la Visa Waiver
sursa imagine
Financial Intelligence
Dickerson (Ambasada SUA): România rămâne candidată la programul Visa Waiver
sursa imagine
G4Media
Michael Dickerson, însărcinatul cu afaceri al SUA : România rămâne candidată la programul Visa Waiver

ȘTIRI PE ACELEAȘI SUBIECTE

event image
Politics
Sorin Grindeanu discussed with Michael Dickerson, Chargé d'Affaires of the US Embassy in Bucharest, about the strengthening of the US military presence in Romania and the country's inclusion in the Visa Waiver Program
event image
Politics
The Romanian Ambassador to Washington, Andrei Muraru, conveys that important steps have been taken for re-entering the Visa Waiver program, but there are no guarantees.
event image
Politics
Cristian Diaconescu, about the Visa Waiver program: "I have no signal regarding the idea of punishing Romania"
event image
News
Minister Oana Țoiu stated that Romania continues efforts for re-entering the Visa Waiver program, emphasizing that the technical indicators have been met.
event image
News
The Romanian Embassy in the US has hired a lobbying firm, paid $25,000 a month, to support re-entry into the Visa Waiver program. The firm is owned by a former Homeland Security official
event image
Economy
Minister Oana Țoiu said that Romania is making progress towards inclusion in the Visa Waiver Program, but did not give an exact deadline.
app preview
Personalized news feed, AI-powered search, and notifications in a more interactive experience.
app preview app preview
USA Visa Waiver Ilie Bolojan Romania

Informat Moldova

main event image
Moldova
yesterday 08:49

The electoral campaign in the Republic of Moldova has officially begun. The legislative elections are scheduled for September 28.

Sources
imagine sursa
imagine sursa
imagine sursa
main event image
Moldova
yesterday 08:16

World boxing champion Oleksandr Usyk made a surprise visit to the Republic of Moldova, which he dedicated to the good relations between Chisinau and Kiev.

Sources
imagine sursa
imagine sursa
app preview
Personalized news feed, AI-powered search, and notifications in a more interactive experience.
app preview
app store badge google play badge
  • Latest News
  • Exclusive
  • INSCOP survey
  • Podcast
  • Moldova
  • Economy
  • Politics
  • News
  • International
  • Sport
  • Health
  • Education
  • Environment
  • Science IT&C
  • Arts & Lifestyle
  • Opinions
  • About Us
  • Contact
Privacy Policy
Cookies Policy
Terms and Conditions
Open Source Licenses
All rights reserved Strategic Media Team SRL

Technology in partnership with

anpc-sal anpc-sol