search icon
search icon
Flag Arrow Down
Română
Română
Magyar
Magyar
English
English
Français
Français
Deutsch
Deutsch
Italiano
Italiano
Español
Español
Русский
Русский
日本語
日本語
中国人
中国人

Change Language

arrow down
  • Română
    Română
  • Magyar
    Magyar
  • English
    English
  • Français
    Français
  • Deutsch
    Deutsch
  • Italiano
    Italiano
  • Español
    Español
  • Русский
    Русский
  • 日本語
    日本語
  • 中国人
    中国人
Sections
  • News
  • Exclusive
  • INSCOP Surveys
  • Podcast
  • EU
  • Diaspora
  • Republic of Moldova
  • Politics
  • Economy
  • Current Affairs
  • International
  • Sport
  • Health
  • Education
  • IT&C knowledge
  • Arts & Lifestyle
  • Opinions
  • Elections 2025
  • Environment
About Us
Contact
Privacy policy
Terms and conditions
Quickly scroll through news digests and see how they are covered in different publications!
  • News
  • Exclusive
    • INSCOP Surveys
    • Podcast
    • EU
    • Diaspora
    • Republic of Moldova
    • Politics
    • Economy
    • Current Affairs
    • International
    • Sport
    • Health
    • Education
    • IT&C knowledge
    • Arts & Lifestyle
    • Opinions
    • Elections 2025
    • Environment
75 new news items in the last 24 hours
  1. Home
  2. International

President Trump declares that the USA will soon leave the Middle East, without needing an agreement with Iran. He emphasizes that the goal remains the destruction of Tehran's nuclear capabilities.

Lara Maior
whatsapp
facebook
linkedin
x
copy-link copy-link
1 April 2026, 05:13
main event image
International
Joey Sussman/ Shutterstock.com
google-preference

Always see our news on Google

American President Donald Trump stated that the withdrawal of troops from the Middle East could take place within two to three weeks, emphasizing that this is the clearest intention expressed so far to end a month-long conflict that has disrupted the region. Trump asserted that Iran does not need to reach an agreement with the U.S. to end the conflict, but that the main objective is to prevent Tehran from developing nuclear weapons. He mentioned that once this goal is achieved, the U.S. will leave the region, but not before completely destroying Iran's nuclear capabilities. Trump also noted that the reopening of the Strait of Hormuz will be the responsibility of other countries, stating that the U.S. will not intervene in the security of this vital waterway. The President expressed optimism regarding negotiations with Iran, suggesting that an agreement could accelerate the withdrawal.

Sources

sursa imagine
Stirile ProTV
Trump anunță când pune capăt războiului din Iran: ”Vom pleca foarte curând”. ”Distrugem tot ce au, să fie în epoca de piatră”
sursa imagine
independent.co.uk
Iran-US war latest: Trump says conflict will end in ‘two to three weeks’ as drone sparks fire at Kuwait airport
sursa imagine
independent.co.uk
The Latest: Trump says the military could end its Iran offensive in 2 to 3 weeks
sursa imagine
Politico Europe
Trump says he expects US to leave Iran in ‘2 or 3 weeks’

Latest News

20:04

The Colțești Fortress and the Thorotzkay-Rudnyanszky Manor in Rimetea have been restored with an investment of approximately two million euros.

19:39

Emmanuel Macron announced the sending of interceptor missiles to Ukraine, after the Russian attacks in Krivoi Rog.

19:14

Lando Norris secured pole position at the Dutch Grand Prix qualifying, followed by George Russell and Kimi Antonelli

19:00

The police in Focșani took notice after a man was caught on the roof of a moving taxi.

18:55

The German Foreign Minister, Johann Wadephul, announced in Kiev the allocation of 60 million euros for Ukraine, of which 50 million is for humanitarian aid and 10 million for NATO assistance.

See more news

NEWS ON THE SAME TOPICS

event image
International
Donald Trump announces that the withdrawal of US troops from Iraq will be completed by September 30.
event image
International
President Donald Trump calls for the elimination of uranium stocks in the discussions regarding the ceasefire with Tehran.
event image
International
Donald Trump: The USA and Israel are ready to cancel attacks if Iran completely opens the Strait of Hormuz and renounces the nuclear threat.
event image
International
Donald Trump tempers expectations about negotiations with Iran: "Time is on our side"
event image
International
American President Donald Trump threatens both the Iranians and the Houthis with a "major military punishment"
event image
International
Donald Trump declared that the truce with Iran has 'ended', but he agreed to continue the discussions.
app preview
Personalized news feed, AI-powered search, and notifications in a more interactive experience.
app preview app preview
Donald Trump Middle East Iran Tehran USA Strait of Hormuz

Editor’s Recommendations

main event image
Exclusive
9 hours ago
Original Content

IT News Review by Control F5 Software: China invests in artificial intelligence models capable of generating weather forecasts

main event image
Opinions
Yesterday 13:35

Sever Voinescu: What is there to say about the nation

app preview
Personalized news feed, AI-powered search, and notifications in a more interactive experience.
app preview
app store badge google play badge
  • News
  • Exclusive
  • INSCOP Surveys
  • Podcast
  • EU
  • Diaspora
  • Republic of Moldova
  • Politics
  • Economy
  • Current Affairs
  • International
  • Sport
  • Health
  • Education
  • IT&C knowledge
  • Arts & Lifestyle
  • Opinions
  • Elections 2025
  • Environment
  • About Us
  • Contact
Privacy policy
Cookies Policy
Terms and conditions
Open source licenses
All rights reserved Strategic Media Team SRL

Technology in partnership with

anpc-sal anpc-sol