Current Affairs
Facebook/ Sindicatul Europol: https://www.facebook.com/europolromania/posts/%C3%AEncep%C3%A2nd-de-ast%C4%83zi-to%C8%9Bi-cet%C4%83%C8%9Benii-rom%C3%A2ni-cu-v%C3%A2rsta-de-peste-14-ani-care-au-domic/990506173269407/
Always see our news on Google
The Ministry of Interior has announced that starting May 8, 2025, citizens over the age of 14 in six cities can access the new electronic ID card. Applications can be submitted online and 23 counters will be available for issuance. So far, 5,500 people in Cluj and Bucharest have applied for the document, which is issued free of charge within the limits of PNRR funds. The main benefits include reduced size, advanced security and use as a travel document.
Sources
Latest News
15:28
Ursula von der Leyen reacted to the destruction of the marine drone by Romania: "This is a hybrid war"
15:28
Were or were not the two marine drones found in the Black Sea loaded with explosives / What the Chief of Staff says
15:27
Samsung will hold a Galaxy event on August 27, where it will present the new Galaxy S26 FE
15:18
A second maritime drone, identified in the Black Sea by the Coast Guard, says Radu Miruță
15:17
Alexandru Nazare: "Romania should not be put in the position of choosing between an unsustainable salary reform and essential investments funded through the PNRR"
See more news