Traian Băsescu could regain all the privileges he lost after the Constitutional Court declared unconstitutional the law depriving him of them because of his collaboration with the Securitate. The CCR decision, which invoked the retroactive application of the law, allows the former president to request SPP guards, a protocol residence and 75% of the president's current salary. Basescu said his rights had been unfairly taken away, while Securitate officers receive special pensions.
Sources
Băsescu, despre legea prin care i-au fost luate drepturile redate de CCR: S-a făcut pentru un singur om
"S-a făcut pentru un singur om". Traian Băsescu acuză legea prin care i-au fost luate drepturile redate de CCR
Băsescu lansează acuzații după ce CCR a decis că își poate recupera privilegiile pierdute: 'S-a făcut pentru un singur om'
Traian Băsescu, despre legea prin care îi fuseseră retrase privilegiile: „S-a făcut pentru un singur om”
Traian Băsescu iese la rampă. Fostul președinte face abia acum dezvăluirea: S-a făcut pentru un singur om…
Latest News
09:41
The final results of the 2026 Baccalaureate exam, autumn session, will be published on Monday, August 24, by 12:00 PM.
09:28
An earthquake with a magnitude of 5.9 occurred on Sunday morning near Tokyo, causing 37 injuries and minor damage.
09:13
A power plant in Great Britain was shut down for four days due to a cyber attack attributed to Iranian hackers.
08:48
EU member states are calling for the introduction of a tax on oil companies, as a result of their increased profits due to the war in the Middle East.
08:29
The former Minister of Defense denounces corruption in Ukraine and says that it hinders the achievement of victory in the war with Russia.
See more news